Euston Park and Gardens, Euston
Euston Park and Gardens, Euston, Suffolk IP24 2QP
The park and gardens were originally laid out by John Evelyn for Lord Arlington in 1691. The site was modified between 1730 and 1748 by William Kent for the 2nd Duke of Grafton and again between 1767 and 1783 by Lancelot Brown for the 3rd Duke of Grafton. Park fully restored in 2013.
8th - 14th April 1st - 8th May (not including 6th) 20th - 28th August 18th - 24th September All 10am - 2pm, guided tours in the hall every 45 minutes.
- Adult: £14 hall and grounds £8 grounds only
- Child: £8 if over 12. Free if under 12