Euston Park, Euston
Euston Park, Euston, Suffolk IP24 2QP View on map
The park and gardens were originally laid out by John Evelyn for Lord Arlington in 1691. The site was modified between 1730 and 1748 by William Kent for the 2nd Duke of Grafton and again between 1767 and 1783 by Lancelot Brown for the 3rd Duke of Grafton. Park fully restored in 2013.
7-12 May; 25-29 June; 16-21 July; 20-24 Aug; and 10-15 Sept 10am to 2pm.
- Adult: £7
- Child: £5 (under 15)
In Euston village 3 miles outside of Thetford. Rail: Thetford. Bus: Routes from Bury St Edmunds.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes