Guesten Hall, Worcester Cathedral
Guesten Hall, Worcester Cathedral, Worcester WR1 2LA View on map
Guesten Hall was built in 1320 for the cathedral’s monks to give hospitality to strangers and guests. Mostly demolished in 1862 but one large side wall with its four window voids survived. Adjacent to the Cathedral Church a former Benedictine Priory.
Open daily all year, 7:30am - 6:30pm. The remains of the Guesten Hall can be viewed at any time externally.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
In Worcester City centre. Rail : Worcester Foregate Street (¼ mile). Bus: City centre routes.
Parking can be arranged for the disabled.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes