Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara, Sunderland Sikh Association
Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara, Sunderland Sikh Association, The Cloisters, Ashbrooke, Sunderland SR2 7ED View on map
Formerly a parish church, built in 1862-64 by James Murray of Coventry. Closed by the Church of England, the building has been acquired by the Sikh community and continues as a place of worship. It contains high quality stained glass.
Daily: 6am - 6pm
Road: Off A690 in Sunderland- corner of Ryhope Road & Mowbray Road Rail: Sunderland Rail Station (0.7m) and Park Lane metro station (0.9m)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes