Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara, Sunderland Sikh Association
Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara, Sunderland Sikh Association, The Cloisters, Ashbrooke, Sunderland SR2 7ED
Formerly a parish church, built in 1862-64 by James Murray of Coventry. Closed by the Church of England, the building has been acquired by the Sikh community and continues as a place of worship. It contains high quality stained glass.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.