Guru Teg Bahadur Sikh Gurdwara, Church Street
Guru Teg Bahadur Sikh Gurdwara, Church Street, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2FF View on map
Grade II listed built in 1841 and designed by Derby Architect Henry Isaac Stevens. Originally a Victorian church school and now having had a facelift shows its original features such as the double hammer beam roof. Now a Sikh Temple with facilities enjoyed by the local community.
- Grant Recipient: Guru Teg Bahadur Sikh Gurdwara
- Contact for access: Mr Sinder Singh
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.