Hardham Priory, London Road

Hardham Priory, London Road, Hardham, Chichester, West Sussex RH20 1LD View on map

Ruins of an Augustinian monastery, founded in the mid-13th century by Sir William Dawtry and was dissolved in 1534. Exterior access only. Of principal interest are the Chapter House ruins.


Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.