Holy Cross, Six Ashes Road
Holy Cross, Six Ashes Road, Bobbington, Staffordshire DY7 5DL View on map
Simple stone Grade II listed church with a Norman arcade. Restored by Sir Arthur Blomfield in 1878. Notable interior features are 14th century octagonal font, 13th century effigy of a civilian in the porch, medieval chest and a cartouche to Thomyns Dickins d.1701. Several other notable monuments.
Open daily 9am - 4pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
In the centre of Bobbington village, adjacent to the Red Lion Inn. Rail: Wolverhampton (8 miles). Bus: (Contact traveline 0871 200 2233).
On-street parking and Red Lion Inn car park.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes