Holy Cross, Village Street
Holy Cross, Village Street, Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire CV35 9AL View on map
Grade II listed church dating from 12th - 15th centuries. Chancel and lower part of tower 13th century, upper part of tower rebuilt in 1966. North vestry and porch built 1895. Wall monument in chancel to Richard, d.1635, and Mary Murden; also small inscribed panel to Elizabeth Harvey, d.1623 an infant.
Dawn to dusk every day of the year.
Village is signposted from A429 (Fosseway) at Three Gates crossroads. Rail: Stratford upon Avon (5 miles), Warwick Parkway (8 miles), Leamington Spa (6 miles). Bus: no route.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes