Holy Trinity and All Saints, Winterton-on-Sea
Holy Trinity and All Saints, Winterton-on-Sea, Norfolk NR29 4GN View on map
13th century church with third highest tower in Norfolk at 132 feet withchequered flushwork and arcaded cinquefoil flushwork at base. Earliest fabric is 13th century, the remainder of nave and chancel and lower stages of tower are 14th century. Tower was begun in 1387 and was completed around 1450. Nave remodelled 15th century when the aisles were probably removed. Complete restoration 1877-78 by H. J. Green. Tower restored 1883.
- Grant Recipient: Winterton PCC
- Contact for access: [Removed]
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.