Holy Trinity, Arrow
Holy Trinity, Arrow, Warwickshire B49 5PP View on map
Grade II listed church with Norman origins and much modified in 13th and 14th centuries. Tower endowed and re-built by the Earl of Hertford in 1767 and new north aisle added in 1865. Organ by Nicholson (1915). Large marble effigy in chancel of Admiral of the Fleet, Sir George Seymour by Count Gleichen. 17 members of the Seymour family are buried in the crypt.
Saturdays from 11th February - 11th November 2017, 9am-4pm. In addition to two Sundays per month and 2-3 days per month for maintenance and service preparation. Or by arrangement with key holder.
4 miles SW of Ledbury on the A449. Rail: Ledbury (4 miles). Bus: DRM No 45 (Ledbury to Ross).
Roadside parking for approximately 7 cars immediately on entering lane, with space for a further 3 around the corner alongside the churchyard.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes