Holy Trinity, Boar Lane
Holy Trinity, Boar Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 6HW View on map
Anglican church 1721-7 by William Etty. The wooden spire was blown down in 1839 and the upper stages added to the tower by R D Chantrell. Boar Lane was realigned and the street frontage rebuilt, 1869- c1875. Wall memorials include those to James Scott, the first minister, d.1782, nephew of the founder of the church, Henry Robinson, d.1736.
Mondays: 9am - 12pm, Tuesdays: 9am - 2pm, Thursdays: all day, Fridays: 9am - 2pm, Saturdays: all day, Sundays: all day for worship.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
Boar lane is in Leeds City centre. Rail: Leeds (5 minutes walk). Bus: Frequent city centre services.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes