Holy Trinity, Church Street
Holy Trinity, Church Street, Blackford, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4PA View on map
Grade II listed Gothic Revival style church designed by Richard Carver and built 1820-23 as a chapel of ease for the Medieval parish of Blackford. Unusually for churches in Somerset, the main part of the church is octagonal.
All year 9am - 5pm or dusk if earlier. Key holder details displayed on noticeboard.
On B3139 near the centre of Blackford, adjacent to the Sexey's Arms pub. Rail: Highbridge and Burnham (7 miles). Bus: WebberBus 67 (Burnham to Wells).
Parking is available at the Village Hall
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes