Holy Trinity, Church Street
Holy Trinity, Church Street, Churchover, Rugby, Warwickshire CV23 0EW View on map
Grade II* listed simple village church mainly 15th century with 13th century origins. Occupies fine views over the Swift valley. Mostly rebuilt in 1896 by Basset Smith. Notable window by Rosencrantz and marble monument to Charles Dixwell of Coton and Abigail his wife, erected 1641.
Daily, during daylight hours.
Off A426 Rugby to Lutterworth road, in centre of Churchover village. Rail: Rugby (3 miles). Bus: Flexibus No 211 from Rugby (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes