Holy Trinity, Church Street East
Holy Trinity, Church Street East, Waterhead, Oldham, Greater Manchester OL4 2SQ
Large English Church. Nave built in 1847 by Shellard. Tower and spire were added later in 1887, and vestry, organ etc in stages thereafter. The interior was modernised and re-ordered in 2012. The north roof was replaced in 2013 and the south roof in 2014. The tower was saved in 2015 - 16.Lighting added in 2016
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.