Holy Trinity, Church Street
Holy Trinity, Church Street, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool TS25 1BX View on map
Grade II mock gothic building consecrated in 1831 by Bishop Van Mildert. Architect was Thomas Pickersgill and the Sanctuary was added in 1842. Fine stained glass by William Wailes and Sea Farers Memorial in the Churchyard. This church was much photographed by Reverend J W Pattinson 1885-90 whose work is displayed in Bowes Museum.
Every Sunday 12-2pm, Saturdays in July and August 12-2pm. Wednesdays 9am-11am during term time only. Full days before and on the actual day of Christmas, Easter and Summer Fairs and Birthday Concert. Key holder information available on external noticeboard and key available 9-5pm every day.
Road: A19- follow directions to Seaton Carew beach, turn right onto seafront. Turn right onto Church Street at Station Hotel then straight ahead. Rail: Seaton Carew (0.5 miles) Bus: No 1 to Middlesbrough stops at bus station at end of road
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes