Holy Trinity, Church Street
Holy Trinity, Church Street, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool TS25 1BX
Grade II mock gothic building consecrated in 1831 by Bishop Van Mildert. Architect was Thomas Pickersgill and the Sanctuary was added in 1842. Fine stained glass by William Wailes and Sea Farers Memorial in the Churchyard. This church was much photographed by Reverend J W Pattinson 1885-90 whose work is displayed in Bowes Museum.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.