Holy Trinity Church, Worcester Road
Holy Trinity Church, Worcester Road, Malvern WR14 4LR View on map
Holy Trinity Church dates from 1851 and has been extended over time. The chancel has early Edwardian decorations and the church windows have been given in memory of various benefactors, including C.W. Dyson Perrins. The church organ was played by the composer, Sir Edward Elgar.
Weekdays 9:30am-2:30pm other than in the week between Christmas and New Year.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On A449 Worcester Road between traffic lights for 64503 (Newtown Road) and turning for B4219 North Malvern Road. Rail: Malvern Link (1 mile) Bus: 44 first service using Link Top stop.
Free outside main door for disabled.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes