Holy Trinity, Hartland Road
Holy Trinity, Hartland Road, London NW1 8TH View on map
Holy Trinity Church was designed by Wyatt and Brandon. Consecrated in 1850 and is in the 14th century Gothic style with a tower. Some original stained glass remains; the East window is a post-war replacement by Goddard and Gibbs.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during school term time: 9am - 3.30pm
- Open on Heritage Open Day
The church is on the corner of Hartland Road and Clarence Way NW1 8DE, just north of Camden Lock. Rail: Kentish Town West (5 min walk) Chalk Farm, Camden Town (10 min walk) Bus: routes 24, 27, 168, 31, 46, 393.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes