Holy Trinity, Hartshill Road
Holy Trinity, Hartshill Road, Hartshill, Stoke on Trent ST4 7NH
Grade II* listed church designed by George Gilbert Scott and built in 1842 for Herbert Minton, local businessman and manufacturer of Minton tiles which can be seen throughout the church, both on the walls and floor. The chancel was added in memory of Herbert by his nephew Minton Campbell. Notable pew ends carved by apprentices and stained glass windows depicting biblical stories.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.