Holy Trinity, Hartshill Road
Holy Trinity, Hartshill Road, Hartshill, Stoke on Trent ST4 7NH View on map
Grade II* listed church designed by George Gilbert Scott and built in 1842 for Herbert Minton, local businessman and manufacturer of Minton tiles which can be seen throughout the church, both on the walls and floor. The chancel was added in memory of Herbert by his nephew Minton Campbell. Notable pew ends carved by apprentices and stained glass windows depicting biblical stories.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.