Holy Trinity, Ingham
Holy Trinity, Ingham, Norfolk NR12 1AB View on map
Parish church built by Sir Oliver de Ingham circa 1340-44 and of that building the chancel survives. Sir Miles de Stapleton (son-in-law) founded a Trinitarian Priory to north of church circa 1360, and rebuilt the nave and aisles. South porch is dated to 1440. Tower building commenced 1456, battlements completed 1533. The church was rstoration 1875-76 by J.P. Seddon and Ewan Christian. Minor restorations 1969, tower restored 1986.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.