Holy Trinity, Link Top

Holy Trinity, Link Top, Worcester Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 1EX View on map

1851 church by William Dawes built of Malvern rubble stone with ashlar dressings. Plain tile roof with decorative motifs. Chancel wall and ceilings are richly stencilled by W Forsythe c1902. Fine east window by Charles Eamer Kemp of 1902. Seating capacity for approximately 350 worshippers.


Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.