Holy Trinity, Main Road
Holy Trinity, Main Road, Cleeve, Somerset BS49 4PN View on map
Built in the Romanesque style by Bath architect George P Manners, Holy Trinity Church was consecrated by the Bishop of Bath and Wells, Rt Rev George Law on 18th June 1840. Since 1888 this II listed building has undergone several renovations, including the provision of three series of stained glass windows, the last being in 1899.
All year: every fourth Sunday of the month, 10am - 4pm. 26th March - 1st October: Saturdays, 10am - 4pm.
On main A370 road, halfway between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare in the village of Cleeve. Rail: Yatton (3 miles), Backwell and Nailsea (3.1 miles). Bus: routes X1 and W1 (Bristol to Weston-super-Mare)
Car park is approximately 50 yards from the church along a tarmac path.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes