Holy Trinity, Matfen
Holy Trinity, Matfen, Northumberland NE20 0TF View on map
Holy Trinity Church was built between 1842 and 1860 at sole cost to Edward Blackett. Consists of nave, chancel and tower, which houses three bells. The style is early English, with single lancet windows. Features include alabaster reliefs, and an organ by Nigel Church (1970), given by Ursula, Lady Blackett.
- Grant Recipient: Matfen PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Carole Alcock
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.