Holy Trinity, Penn Street
Holy Trinity, Penn Street, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP7 0PX View on map
Gothic revival style church built of flint and stone in 1849 by Benjamin Ferrey. Cruciform in plan with octagonal tower and centrally placed oak shingle spire. Features include stained glass window presented by Dowager Queen Adelaide, copy of the 'Transfiguration’ a painting by Rafael and a flag from Sir William Howe’s flagship c.1794.
Open to the public from 9 May to 16 June, excluding bank holidays and weekends, from 10.00am until 4.00pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
A404 from High Wycombe, turn right at sign for Penn Street. Rail: High Wycombe (5/6 miles), Amersham (3/4 miles) both railway stations served by route No.1 bus to Penn Street.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes