Holy Trinity, Platt Lane
Holy Trinity, Platt Lane, Rusholme, Manchester, Greater Manchester M14 5NF
Designed by Edmund Sharpe, Holy Trinity Church opened in 1846 and is notable for its use of terracotta as the principal building material. The church was reordered in 2012 when pews were removed to allow a more flexible and accessible worship space.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.