Holy Trinity, Richmond Park
Holy Trinity, Richmond Park, Liverpool, Merseyside L6 5AD View on map
Grade II listed church dating from 1847 and built by Liverpool based Scottish architect J Hay. Spacious light interior with some 19th century stained glass. Versatile use of space including a café. Early Henry Willis organ in working order.
- Grant Recipient: Holy Trinity PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Helen Purcell
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.