Holy Trinity, Sandygate Lane
Holy Trinity, Sandygate Lane, Lower Beeding, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 6NU View on map
Grade II listed church built in 1840, by architect H J Underwood, to a design based on Cardinal Newman's church at Littlemore Oxford. In 1862 two side aisles were added and the building was completed in 1885 with the construction of a bell tower.
Through out the year the church is open during hours of daylight
- Is part of Ride and Stride
A281 from Horsham, church is on the B2110 in Lower Beeding village. Rail; Horsham (5 miles). Bus: Service No 89 to and from Horsham.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes