Holy Trinity, Shrewsbury Road
Holy Trinity, Shrewsbury Road, Yockleton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY5 9PQ View on map
Victorian church built 1861 by Edward Haycock Jnr of Shrewsbury in grey Cardeston stone with insets of pink Grinshill. Set on a hill on the outskirts of the village of Yockleton on the Shrewsbury to Montgomery road.
Daily, 10am-3pm except Sunday when it locked after the morning service.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On B4386, 6 miles west of Shrewsbury. Rail: Shrewsbury (6 miles). Bus: Tanat Valley (Shrewsbury to Montgomery).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes