Holy Trinity, The Ring

Holy Trinity, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HD View on map

Built in 1851 in the early English pointed style from local bricks, faced with knapped flints, and a slate roof. Originally comprising of the Nave, Chancel, Transept and wood-shingled spire, before later extension. Designed by Goodwin. Beautiful stained glass windows by various artists and designers, and memorials including oak panelling naming local people lost in the wars.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    Bracknell Parochial Church Council
  • Contact for access

    Mr Malcolm Taylor

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.