Holy Trinity, Trinity Road
Holy Trinity, Trinity Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 2HX View on map
Large parish church, 1838 by Thomas Foster of Bristol. Broad nave, widely used for community events, tall lancet windows and a distinctive sanctuary at the east end separated from the nave by a triple arcade.
Daily 9am - 4pm. Normally not available for public access during funerals.
From A419 follow hospital signs and church is adjacent to hospital entrance. Rail: Stroud (1 mile). Bus: No 25 to Bisley, No 8 to Mason Road (both from Stroud bus station).
On-street parking nearby.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes