Langley Abbey, Langley
Langley Abbey, Langley, Norwich NR14 6DG
Langley Abbey was a house of Premonstratensian Canons, founded in 1195 by Roger fitz Roger of Clavering and dedicated in honour of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin. The standing remains of the abbey include parts of the abbey church transepts, chancel and north and south chapels. East of the cloister lies the chapter house with a dormitory range, infirmary and some remains of the refectory. All fragmentary, but date to 13th to 15th century.
By prior arrangement with owner.