Lister Mills, Heaton Road
Lister Mills, Heaton Road, Bradford BD9 5BQ View on map
Grade II*. The largest and most imposing of the Bradford mills and a major landmark. Manningham Mills were built in 1873 for Samuel Cunliffe Lister, later Lord Marham. This vast industrial monument consists of 2 long six-storey blocks, a grandiose Composite chimney, boiler house, large sheds and reservoirs, in all providing 16 acres of floorspace.
Access to the exterior by public roads
Patent Street, Beamsley Road and Heaton Road are all publically accessible. Nearest train station - Frizinghall.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No