New Life Community Church (Church of St Andrew), Haw Lane
New Life Community Church (Church of St Andrew), Haw Lane, Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS19 7XQ View on map
The building was formerly St Andrews Parish Church. It was built by Thomas Healey of Bradford in 1891 and is Grade II listed.
All year: every day. Please contact P. Robinson on 01943 862947 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to visit.
Church is opposite Hawthorn Road on Haw Lane. Rail: Guiseley (one and one quarter miles) or Apperley Bridge (one and one quarter miles). Bus: Routes 97, 33, 747, 966.
Grassed area in church grounds available in dry weather conditions for additional 5 cars.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes