New Life Community Church or Church of St Andrew, Haw Lane
New Life Community Church or Church of St Andrew, Haw Lane, Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS19 7XQ View on map
The building was formerly St Andrews Parish Church. It was built by Thomas Healey of Bradford in 1891 and is Grade II listed.
All year: every day. Please contact P. Robinson on 01943 862947 or email@example.com to arrange to visit.
Church is opposite Hawthorn Road on Haw Lane. Rail: Guiseley 1 1/4 miles or Apperley Bridge 1 1/4 miles Buses: Nos 97, 33, 747, 966
Grassed area in church grounds available in dry weather conditions for additional 5 cars.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes