New Testament Church of God, formerly St Judes
New Testament Church of God, formerly St Judes, Colnbrook Street, Southwark, London SE1 6EZ View on map
Red brick place of worship with stone dressings built in 1899 by W J H Leverton. Built on the site of the Chapel of the Philanthropic Society incorporating parts of the older structure. Interior - painted mural by Alfred Egerton Cooper.
Sundays, 8.30am - 2pm, 6.30pm - 8.30pm Tuesdays, 10.30am - 3pm, 7pm - 8.30pm Wednesdays, 10.30am - 3.30pm Fridays, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Train: Elephant and Castle. Tube: Elephant and Castle, Lambeth North (both 5 minutes walk). Bus: H53, 53, 12, c10, 344, 360, 148 an N155.
Pay and display only, Saturday and Sunday free parking.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes