Old College Hall, St Bees Priory
Old College Hall, St Bees Priory, St Bees, Copeland, Cumbria CA27 0DR View on map
Working church, originally part of Benedictine Priory linked to St Mary's York. Hall is original Altar and Chancel area, restored in 1816 by Lord Lonsdale to accommodate St Bees Theological College.
- Grant Recipient: Ian McAndrew
- Contact for access: Dr Ian McAndrew
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.