Old Meeting United Reformed Church, Bedworth
Old Meeting United Reformed Church, Bedworth, Warwickshire CV12 8AH View on map
Grade II listed non-conformist chapel situated in a conservation area. Built in 1726, restored in 2012. Interesting ancillary buildings with cobbled approach, old graveyard and recently re-laid 19th century gravestones. Interior contains memorials, chained Bibles and artefacts relating to the church's history and first minister, Revd. Julius Saunders. Newly restored historic pipe organ.
- Grant Recipient: The Elders of The Old Meeting United Reformed Church, Bedworth
- Contact for access: Mrs Lynda Burton
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.