Old St Bridget, Beckermet
Old St Bridget, Beckermet, Cumbria CA21 2XP View on map
The church of St. Bridget was built in 1842 and is located at Calder Bridge. The building is of Norman origin and has undergone modifications in the 13th century. The churchyard has the remains of two ancient crosses, one of which has a runic inscription.
Between the White Mare and Royal Oak Public Houses in Beckermet take side road to Sellafield and cycle path. After 250 yards take lane on right: half mile to church. Bus through village.
Roadside parking available.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes