Our Lady and St Mary Magdalene, Callington Road
Our Lady and St Mary Magdalene, Callington Road, Tavistock, Devon PL19 8EF View on map
Former Anglican church by Henry Clutton, a Roman Catholic church since 1951. It is a large neo transitional style building of Hurdwick stone with slate roofs. The nave has 5 round headed arches with a higher sanctuary, clerestory, transepts and a stone circular lectern. South west tower with spire and crockets.
Saturday: 10:30am-4:30pm. Open some days in the week when the priest is in residence.
On the western side of Tavistock on Callington Road. Rail: Bere Alston (7 miles), Calstock (5 miles), Plymouth (17 miles). Bus: No's 1, X1, 46 and 46A from Plymouth, Nos 87 and 87a from Bere Alston, No's 79, x79 and 79A (Calstock - Gunnislake) See website for map.
Additional roadside parking.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes