Our Lady of Bloxham, Church Street
Our Lady of Bloxham, Church Street, Bloxham, Oxfordshire OX15 4ET View on map
12th century fragments with perpendicular-style Milcombe chapel, added in the 15th century. Restored in 1864 by G.E. Street. Interior features include windows by William Morris and Burne-Jones, a 15th century rood screen and traces of wall paintings.
Each day 9am to dusk
- Is part of Ride and Stride
3 miles south of Banbury on A361 Chipping Norton road. Rail: Banbury (5 miles). Bus: route 488 (hourly from Banbury bus station).
A short walk to the car park. Additional on street parking in front of the church for disabled access
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes