Priory Church of St Peter and St Paul, Church Street
Priory Church of St Peter and St Paul, Church Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8EQ View on map
Former 12th century Benedictine Priory with original northern nave and aisle in use today. South aisle and nave added in 13th century and tower in 15th century. Restorations of 1863-1891. Interior has organ case of 1739 and stained glass by Kempe.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Approximately 7 miles west of Leominster, off b4362 Ludlow to Kington road. Rail: Leominster (7 miles)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes