Priory Church of St Peter & St Paul, Church Street
Priory Church of St Peter & St Paul, Church Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8EQ View on map
Former 12th century Benedictine Priory with original northern nave and aisle in use today. South aisle and nave added in 13th century and tower in 15th century. Restorations of 1863-1891. Interior has organ case of 1739 and stained glass by Kempe.
Daily, 9am - 4pm.
Leominster is signposted off the A49. Park in town centre car parks and follow signs to Priory. Rail: Leominster (½ mile). Bus: ½ mile from town centre bus station.
Broad Street pay car park 0.25 miles from church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes