Saint Lawrence, Church Lane
Saint Lawrence, Church Lane, Stoak, Cheshire CH2 4HP View on map
This lovely building dates from 1827 when it replaced an earlier 13th century church. The nave roof is Tudor and it has the Bunbury Memorial (1674) and a fine collection of memorial boards; much of the woodwork is 17th century.
- Grant Recipient: Ellesmere Port PCC
- Contact for access: Revd Gordon Welch
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.