Saltburn Methodist Church, Milton Street
Saltburn Methodist Church, Milton Street, Saltburn by the Sea, Redcar and Cleveland TS12 1EB View on map
Methodist Church built in 1905 and set in the town centre in a conservation area. Gothic Revival style, designed by local architects Garside of Pontefract and Pennington of Castleford.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10.00am -12.00pm (closed Bank Holidays).
Visible from most parts of the town, situated opposite Station Square in Milton Street. Rail: Saltburn (300 metres). Bus: No X4 (Middlesbrough - Loftus).
Free parking in Milton Street and Station car park.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes