Samson Buildings, Island of Samson
Samson Buildings, Island of Samson, Isles of Scilly TR21 0NS
There are 19 post-medieval buildings on Samson that once supported a small community. The last residents left the island around 1855. The Samson Buildings project has carried out consolidation work to make the buildings safe and slow down deterioration.
The island of Samson is open to the public twenty-four hours a day, all year round. During the summer months local boat operators advertise day trips out to the island weather permitting.