Samson Buildings, Island of Samson
Samson Buildings, Island of Samson, Isles of Scilly TR21 0NS View on map
There are 19 post-medieval buildings on Samson that once supported a small community. The last residents left the island around 1855. The Samson Buildings project has carried out consolidation work to make the buildings safe and slow down deterioration.
The island of Samson is open to the public at all times, however the island must be accessed by boat, and boat trips to the island are available.
Access to the island is by boat, and then on foot to the buildings. Rail: Penzance (36 miles).
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes