Sri Guru Singh Sabha, 48 Kings Close
Sri Guru Singh Sabha, 48 Kings Close, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0UB View on map
Former County Court House c.1858. Red brick facades in Flemish bond and dressings of blue brick and Portland stone. Acquired as a place of worship for the local Sikh community in 1997 and has undergone refurbishment to preserve its original features.
All year: daily 6am - 8pm. Access at other times by prior arrangement with the Priest who lives on site.
In Watford town centre on the ring road, close to the girls grammar school. Rail: Watford High Street (¼ mile), Watford Junction (½ mile), Underground: Watford Met (1½ miles) Bus: Most town centre routes.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes