St Alban, Hall Road
St Alban, Hall Road, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire HU6 8SA View on map
Large brick Anglican church begun in 1938 and completed in 1954. Designed by Sir W Milner and R B Craze of Milner & White in the Scandinavian Arts and Crafts style. The interior has a fine wooden roof with six wooden trusses supported on brick and stone corbels with circular stone font.
31/03/2016 - -01/12/2016: Thursdays: 10.30am - 3.30pm, Saturdays: 10am - 11am. At other times by arrangement.
From central Hull take B1233 towards Cottingham. At roundabout turn right onto Hall Road. Rail: Cottingham (2 miles), Hull Paragon (4 miles). Bus: route 13 (from Hull city centre).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes